Stamp-n-Knit

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Today's Horoscope

I don't usually read my horoscope (I don't believe in them), but I saw this on msn this morning and thought I would share it with you all.

Virgo
August 23 - September 21
Someone whom you've known for a long time, but haven't seen for a while, could suddenly come back into the picture, dear Virgo. He could attend a social event of some kind, or actually drop in to visit your family. Friendships and group affiliations could prove supportive and satisfying right now and you should feel pretty secure with them. This is a great time to sign up for classes, particularly those involving the arts.

I thought this was interesting regarding the friendships and group affiliations proving supportive and satisfying. Especially since I just got my first email from SP6! HELLO, SP6! :)

1 Comments:

  • I love your blog!! Where did you get those gorgeous felted bag patterns? I love the oval shaped one!

    I love to stamp and scrapbook, too. It's nice to know someone else does too!

    Liz Ramirez
    Richmond, Virginia
    lizandjuan@comcast.net

    By Blogger Liz R., at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home