Stamp-n-Knit

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Some new photos to share

Okay - I finally got some pictures downloaded from my camera today. The first is of me in my Soleil. The Soleil was my first official completed garment. I think it looks nice! :)


Over Labor Day weekend, we went to Pittsburgh, PA for my grandma's surprise 80th birthday party. This is a picture of my family that we had taken while there.


The third picture is of my backyard after a recent rain. I was backing out of the driveway and saw this amazing rainbow bowed completely over my house. By the time I ran in and got the camera, this was all that was left. I still think it's beautiful!

4 Comments:

  • you look great in your soleil! and your family is beautiful, kids are adorable...

    By Blogger PalofSecrets, at 8:39 AM  

  • love love love the color of your tank. beautiful!
    Melanie

    By Blogger Melanie, at 12:55 PM  

  • That is your first garment!!! wow! you did a great job!! you should be very proud. my first sweater came out great, beautiful, but the size was big enough for 2 of me! I frogged it, it's now going through life as several felted bags! : )

    By Blogger tammy, at 10:54 AM  

  • Susan, I love the top! What Pattern is that. its the bottom trim that gor me...i love it!

    By Blogger Sock Hook'r, at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home