Stamp-n-Knit

Friday, September 09, 2005

Oh my goodness! I've been tagged...

I just typed this entire post. Finished the tagging and everything. Then something went horribly wrong. It disappeared. I'm so very sad that I just lost a half hour of my life. Sheesh. What a typical thing to happen on the most scatterbrained of days. Here we go again. Be gentle - this is my first tagging!

This tag is called a meme. I got tagged by Karen from Connecticut.

TEN YEARS AGO: I was a junior at Carson-Newman College in Tennessee. I was getting ready to turn 20 and I was on top of the world!
FIVE YEARS AGO: I had been married for two years and was the mommy of a one year old little girl. We were getting ready to start thinking about #2!
ONE YEAR AGO: I was a stay at home mommy to 5 year old DD and 2 year old DS, wife to DH and Stampin' Up! Demonstrator EXTRAORDINAIRE!
FIVE SNACKS: Cheez-Its, Caramel filled Hershey Kisses, apple slices and peanut butter, sliced block cheese, microwave popcorn (Homestyle!)
FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO: Desperado (The Eagles), Sweet Home Alabama (Lynard Skynard), Amazing Grace, Jesus Loves Me, Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy (lame, I know...)
FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $100 MILLION: SHOP FOR YARN!, invest in my children's futures (college educations), buy my DH a nice brand new truck, share with my sister and dad, take a nice long vacation (right after I quit my job!)
FIVE PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO: my dad's house in Alabama, my sister's house in Tennessee, my friend Amy's house, any old back country road, the BEACH!
FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR: a thong bikini on a beach, those darn 4" pageant heels (NEVER again!), elastic waist polyester pants, a bouffant hairdo, wrap around sunglasses
FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Survivor, CSI, Big Brother, ER, Today Show
FIVE BIGGEST JOYS: Getting married, having my two babies, earning the #2 Rising Star award, winning pageants, smelling my kids heads while they are sleeping
FAVORITE TOYS: YARN, NEEDLES, my stamps, ink and paper, playing cards, word puzzles
FIVE PEOPLE TO PASS THIS ON TO: Hmm...Heatherly in California , Firth in the Bay Area , Lindsey at Needles & Pinza , Karen (also in California) , and finally Jess way up in Massachusetts .

Whew...stick a fork in me...I'm done!

1 Comments:

  • filled it out! thought those looked like stampin' up stamps. i was a DOTS girl and worked for a rubber stamp store in Md ages ago.
    my kids loved to teeth on unmounted rubber!

    By Blogger Heatherly, at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home