Stamp-n-Knit

Monday, September 19, 2005

Love these silly quizzes

Okay, I admit it. I'm a sucker for these silly little quizzes. Here's one I saw on Yarn Yenta's blog tonight. Darn it - now I'm off to spend more time on these ridiculous things. LOL!






You Belong in New York City


You're an energetic, ambitious woman.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer

What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)






And here's one that I had to laugh out loud at...
Your 80s Heartthrob Is

Bill Gates


And this one that my sister would love...
Your Element is Fire

Your power color: red

Your energy: hot

Your season: spring

Like a fire, you are full of power and light.
A born leader, you easily draw people toward you.
You are full of courage and usually up for anything dangerous.
You have a huge ego and love to be the center of attention.


Especially the HUGE EGO and LOVE TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION! Who, me? Yes, I'm talking to you...over here! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home