Stamp-n-Knit

Saturday, September 10, 2005

For your viewing enjoyment...

Ahh...lazy Saturday mornings. My favorite day of the week! Woke up this morning to DD on my right and DS on my left. They came in and both snuggled up with me at about 9 am. DH was awake and had already made me a pot of coffee. What a yummy morning! :)

I'm posting here some more photos of finished works. Hope you like them!


This is the Buttonhole Bag I made for my bag exchange partner a few months ago. I used Knitpicks WOTA and Noro Silk Garden for the middle. The first picture is pre-felting, the second post felting. And the Silk Garden turned out very nicely after felting. SOOOO soft and fluffy!



THIS is the VERY FIRST felting project I did. It's a purse for me in my favorite pallet - earthtones. I used WOTA in a rust tweed and tan tweed stranded together. The pattern is the Pink Lady Bag that I got from Noble Knits. It's one of those patterns that I find myself pulling out more than any other I have. Fast, easy and cute! I didn't know any better, so the only photo I have is a post felting one. LOL!



As I sit here now with my baby niece on my lap having a bottle, I am reminded of exactly WHY we stopped with two! LOL! Too much work and they need way too much observation! That does nothing but take time away from my knitting! Hee...Hee...

1 Comments:

  • Love, love, love your buttonhole bag. The colors and texture are wonderful! Keep it up! I'll have to try the WOTA. I've used the Silk Garden and like it a lot.

    By Blogger Sue, at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home