Stamp-n-Knit

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

WOW!

I actually figured out how to post a Secret Pal 6 button on my blog! I'm so impressed with myself, but admit that I'm still scared to death about this blogging business. LOL! If only I could stay home and knit all day, this probably wouldn't stress me out so much.

Of course, that's only gonna happen in my fantasy, but ah...what a thought!

It has been rainy and gray for the past two days. At least it's not so darn HOT, though! :) I've got most of my second Sophie bag done - just have to add some handles and then felt it.

Will post pictures as soon as I figure that mystery out! :)

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger lewisandres9009, at 5:34 AM  

  • OK.. Now Can you tell " ME" How to post a button on My Blog??? I still can not figure it out :(

    http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/


    Email: peneloercola@aol.com

    By Blogger Knitcrazy, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home