Stamp-n-Knit

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Bit About Me...

I'm so excited to have joined blogdom! I will be posting pics of my finished works and works in progress soon. Hmm...work hard or hardly work?!?! Tough decision. (Yeah, right!)

I'm a self-taught knitter. I got a GREAT book in January, a set of needles and a skein of yarn. Since then my stashes of needles and yarn have increased considerably. (Shh...don't tell my hubby!)

I started with scarves - it was January and scarf weather, right? They were repetitive and only took a few days. Then I got a full time job in March and decided that I needed some more challenging projects - I can't knit scarves all year, can I? Now I work full time, have a darling 5 year old daughter, 3 year old son, a handsome husband and am working on sweater tanks, dishcloths, a clapotis and felted purses.

Watch me go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home